Thursday, September 27, 2007

23 Things - Finale!

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I'm a mad Flickr fan now. I have found friends with hardly even trying by searching tags. I also got lost in Library Thing.


How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I have always had a positive feeling towards technology, but this exersize opened up a lot of possibilities. I will never learn it all, but finding out new things every day is pretty darn good. I love the idea of helping other people use these tools.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I was surprised at the idea of a library based community wiki. What a great idea. I can see that being extremely rich with information sharing.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I think it was very well put together. I like working alone, but some people may prefer working on this project as a team, or maybe a cyber team. That could be interesting.

And last but not least…
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?


Absolutely! I want to stay on top of new trends as much as possible.

How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?

A fun way to explore new trends and expand your horizons!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.